Skip to content

December 11, 2008

So I finished the first of  Larry’s socks, as expected.



Also as expected, I have about 10 yards of yarn left; let’s hope this is the shorter of the two balls, otherwise he’ll have a pair of socks of varying heights, just like my toe-ups.

The sewn-off bindoff worked like a charm; it’s stretchy, neat, and not very painful to do.  I think I’d use it to finish sleeves worked from the top down, too.

I also started a small Christmas project which I’ll likely finish in the next day or so.  Then it’s on to the second sock.

I have my guild meeting tonight, look for a full recap tomorrow.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: