Finally took photos of the Christmas knitting I did for Larry.
Mittens with conductive thread at the fingertips and thumb, to use smartphones without removing them:
For the first one (on the left) I carried the thread along with the yarn, but it turned out that stitching randomly in the fingertip area was much more effective (on the right).
And then the Bend hat.
Originally I followed the pattern as written, but it was several inches too long. I ripped all the way back to the end of the cables and started the decreases on the very next row. It was still a little too long and too wide, so I put it through the wash with my towels, and it’s better now. Not perfect, he’s very quick to point out, but wearable.